Tuesday, March 3, 2009

HUBLOT BIG BANG Ceramic Bezel

Hublot Big Bang Ceramic 44mm 301.SB.131.RX

I became a proud owner of a Big Bang in August of 2008. Prior that, I had been wanting to get one but I didn't feel like going through the hassle and the wait.

Out for dinner one evening while waiting to be seated, a Hublot retailer that I had visited a month prior was able to catch me on my cell phone. They called to let me know a customer had canceled their order and it was the exact style I was looking for. They also mentioned that in 2 days there would be a price increase for that particular watch of $1100. I figured, the watch was on hand, I was offered a good price, it was a legitimate retailer, and Hublot prices were increasing in 2 days. I could NOT resist and so I decided to pull the trigger and purchase the watch. Since they knew me I was able to pay for it over the phone and have it mailed to me overnight. Also, since the watch normally comes with a "tire tread" looking rubber strap and I preferred the flat rubber strap, they offered to change it at no extra charge.

I loved my watch and I finally got it! I also liked the fact that not many people are familiar with the brand, but since it's a very unique looking watch, it's a conversation piece.

No comments:

Post a Comment